Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Easy Day, Love

So today, I had a pretty easy day. Woke up at 9 A.M for my one class: history. History, of course, dragged on but I tried participating so it would go by faster. My teacher is this big man who jokes about himself and I feel like when he does that he brings up his self-confidence. Is that dumb to say? I think that if you joke about your "imperfections", you let every one know that even though you have this "imperfection", you don't care what they say. I think this makes the person more confident no matter what they look like. They like themselves and they aren't about to change for a group of people. He's such a funny, great man. Even though he laughs at his own jokes, I think he's funny!

But overall I've made maybe 5 friends :) I think that pretty good for the first 3 days at New Paltz. Lets just hope it doesn't stay only 5. The only thing I'm not enjoying is the driving there part. It's not far, but it's a drag to drive there and back everyday.

My lovely boyfriend went to the Met's Home Game today without me because I couldn't go, cause I have  a strict overprotective mother who wouldn't let me go. But it's a good thing I didn't go. I got alot of things done

  1. I FINALLY finished my drawing I've been working on for a month (never really got to it). It's posted on my page.
  2. Printed out stuff I needed for school.
  3. Started to read my book for class.
But of course I wanted to go, but when you can't...you can't


Well I'm out of time, better get to bed so i can wake up for school tomorrow. YAY!

Im outtty! :)

Oh and the Met's lost, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment