Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost and Found

"I wear my cute outfit, I picked out just for today--the first day of class. Thinking I won't be walking long in the rain, I wear a dress and a little sweater with no hood. I had straightened my hair this morning by the end of classes, it was a whole big poofy mess on my head. But not the worst part. The fact that I'm a sophomore transfer makes everything a whole lot worse. Not only do I not know anybody, I have to walk alone, sit alone...even talk alone."

That was yesterday. I didn't have time to actually post about my first day of school yesterday so i'm gonna post it today. Hopefully I'll post another one today again after my history class! I have tons of things to do like buy my books/textbooks that are needed for my classes, so hopefully that doesn't take up my whole. Though finding it, I think, will be my biggest challenge. Oh, and parking. Ugh there is like no parking in New Paltz. I'll probably have to find a street and park in front of a driveway. Maybe it wont be a problem :/.

So till next time!
Here listen to this song over and over and over again while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment