Thursday, August 19, 2010

Well..


New Glasses..and a little photo-manipulation
OK. So lets start out with a reason for doing this. Life is an everyday this: 24-7. You either live life to the fullest or you let it go by. Well right now, I'm the girl with nothing exciting happening in her life. She goes through life day by day, doing the same routine. I want to write my life story to let someone see what my life is like. Some posts might be boring but hey thanks for at least trying :)

I have lots of favorite things to do. I mostly read and I love drawing sketching so I'll probably be posting my drawings on here. If you like a lot you can check my page: here. Not many watchers but I'll be happy with the views :)

So I guess this post ends now. Thanks for visiting my page again. Keep checking back for more posts. I'll try posting everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment