Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blood, Broken Bones, and...Shopping?

My day didn't really start early but I think 10 is semi- early for me. Shopping is the only thing i get up for...oh and pancakes--sometimes. School shopping I think is the hardest for anyone--any girl--to actually do. You have to pick the right outfit. One that says "I'm cute to look at but no touchy", "Sophisticated not trashy". Especially when entering a new school, you always want to make a good first impression. Looking fashionably dressed for the first day is good until you get tired of looking "fashionably good" and end up coming in in sweatpants. That's what always happens to me, so i tried to get more clothes for the rest of the week ;). But the only horrid thing I had to deal with is, one certain item of clothing that I love to wear but HATE buying: pants. Gee lets see how many reasons I can come up with for hating the thought of buying pants.

  1. Why do pants always feel tight on my ass behind and so loose on my waist!
  2. Why in some pants I'm a size __ and in other pants I'm like two sizes OVER!
  3. Yes I'm a short lady so why do they need to make only pants for women who are 6 foot! And if they do make jeans for short women, it still LONG!
  4. Skinny jeans: invention to loose blood circulation in their legs.
  5. What is the significance in "ripped jeans" in the fall/winter? So you can see when I've shaven or not! (but i do like em :] )


Besides clothing and stupid pants, I went to the movie theatre. I saw ©The Expendables which wasn't so bad. But it did have blood, guts spilling in the scenes where there was action and fighting...which was basically all of them. I like the old fashion fighting scenes where if a guy was cut or sliced, you would just see the blood on the injury. In this movie in squirted all over. Some fighting included serious broken arms and legs where you could see the bone bend the other way. AUHGHGHRUSLG! Gross! If you want to see what I'm talking about, you should check out this soccer video. 
Viewer Discretion is Advised 



Well that pretty much sums up my day. I'm going to head to bed. Last day I can stay awake till 1 in the morning. Tomorrow I have to sleep early and wake up early on Monday for...school. Yay! Lets hope classes go by nice and smoothly.

P.S. I have my outfit picked out already. It says "I'm ready for classes...to end" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment