Saturday, December 25, 2010

Woah.

A whole semester went by without me saying nothing! Damn. I must have been really busy. Well its after Christmas and the fall semester is over. Which means no more essays, exams, homework, getting up early. In my opinion the semester went by fairly quickly, faster than i expected it to go. Now lets see what am i going to achieve this break. Hmmm..


  • I'm most likely going to try and read at least 4 books maybe more. 
  • Maybe HOPEFULLY find a job. Maybe at Walgreens.
  • Draw most stuff to fulfill my requirements for the portfolio
  • Watch the full season of Xena: Warrior Princess and Vampire Diaries Season 1. 
  • Enjoy the break as much as possible :)


Well I really hope you have enjoyed your holiday seasons and let the New Year begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment