Thursday, August 19, 2010

Upset with the World Today

Upset doesn't even come close to what I feel right now. The "new" image role models are giving us is kinda pathetic. The media tells us girls (and boys as well) that we need to be skinny and have a cute-button nose with symmetrical eyes. Nice cheek bone structure along with a thin tan face. Eyebrows must be perfectly shaped, no thin-lips allowed, only luscious lips like Angelina Jolie's. Many of these celebrities don't realize that when they do this, young people look upon them and say "I want to be like them", "I want her nose", "All celebrities have done plastic surgery, why can I?'.

Sure, I mean people do have surgeries to help their self-esteem. But everyone should love the way they are.  Beauty on the outside isn't everything. Everyone is unique in their own way. And I know that it's a cliche, but it really is the truth. Believing in yourself can really make you do anything, along with boosting your self confidence. Take this girl for example. Amanda is an anime "geek" who wants to be an actress. She overcomes her fear of being in the public eye and now is on her way of becoming a voice over in movies.
Here's the link to see her episode of MADE  here.


Lady Gaga recently posted a picture of her on her Twitter/ Facebook to what looks like a new nose job. Many claim that Lady Gaga already had a nose job. But in my opinion, it looks like it has had some more work done. Now I don't wanna start any more rumors, for Lady Gaga didnt personally tell me that she got it done. This is purely my opinion and no one is allowed to directly quote me. But you should see for yourself. I'll put the before and after picture.


Before



After
I absolutely love Lady Gaga and I think she's is so gorgeous no matter what craziness she wears. I love her and her music. I'm just sad that she would end up looking like every one else does: a paparazzi barbie doll.

These are ©Lady Gaga's pictures. I do not own these. No infringement or copyright intended.
© 2010 MTV Networks, © and ™ MTV Networks. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment